Monday, August 29, 2011

Meal Planning Monday

I had all of the best intentions to do this first thing this morning, around 5:30, before the day got crazy. But then I overslept and the day was crazy the minute my feet hit the floor! Now, I only have about 5 mintues...but I know if I don't do it now, I won't do it at all...so here we go!

Monday:
Whole Wheat Spaghetti w/ Turkey meatballs

Tuesday:
I'm traveling and our house is showing (fingers crossed) so daddy is taking the kids to Grandma & Grandpas.

Wednesday:
Salad & Italian Dunkers using leftover spaghetti sauce w/ some added gr. beef

Thursday:
Zesty Crock Pot Chicken

Friday:
We are having a football party at our house! Well...its just me and the kids so I don't know if that counts as a party...but we'll have all sorts of finger food snackies like pizza rolls and cheese sticks. You know, totally healthy!

Saturday:
ITS FINALLY FOOTBALL SEASON!!!! Paul and I will be tailgating at the ISU/UNI game enjoying a wide variety of yumminess, and maybe a beverage or two! I know for sure I am taking these:



Ham & cheese sliders

Sunday:
Juicy Lucys w/ sweet potato fries!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment