Monday, September 27, 2010

Meal Planning Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!

I had a big long "Weekend Wrap-Up & Meal Planning Monday" blog written...then my computer went nutso! So, here is the short version of the weekend wrap-up:

We love love LOVE this cooler weather. The kids ate doughnuts. Iowa State won! Maycen thinks because mom & maid both start with an 'M' they are interchangable. And....yesterday I let Brock eat nearly an entire box of Lucky Charms so that I could clean the laundry room, pantry, junk drawer and cupboards. Whew...

Meal Planning Monday:

Monday: Left-over lasagna! Its better the second day, right?

Tuesday: Grilled steaks & asparagus, pasta salad.

Wednesday: Paul will be home! I'm thinking the Chicken, ranch & rice soup I've been trying to make for 2 weeks now!

Thursday: Paul's birthday so his choice!

Friday: Tacos

Saturday: I'll be at the ISU vs. Texas Tech football game, so daddy is on his own again will call Grandma Sally and she'll fix something!

Sunday: Homemade Chicken & Noodles

I am SO excited! We are getting family pictures taken tonight. I found Allison through my friend Missy and I am beyond thrilled to have her take some pictures of us tonight! That reminds me...I need to stop by the store for bribes treats for the kids!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for Allison! You're going to LOVE her! So glad she's back in town...she's doing my maternity pics on Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy you are SO right! I LOVED Allison...and my kids loved her too! Maycen was quite the model, suggesting poses, and Allison was so good with her about it! Brock was a crab (as he is most nights around 6pm!)...but she did a good of getting some smiles out of him! It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete