Saturday, October 23, 2010

You're Welcome!

For the second Saturday in a row, the kids and I made Cinnamon Bun Pancakes for breakfast. Seriously people. Cinnamon. Bun. Pancakes. FROM SCRATCH! The only thing I started with in my bowl was flour. No Bisquick, nothing from the freezer...just flour! And, much like last weekend, the kids devoured them! Brock ate 2!!! That might not seem like a big deal to most people, but this is a kid who typically takes one bite of a meal and says "I'm donnnnne" so to see him eat, no inhale, two pancakes is unheard of!

So this morning, as I stood at my electric skillet (they are THE BEST for making pancakes), I wondered to myself "should I share this recipe with the hundreds dozens five people that read my blog"? My first thought was, of course I should! They're my peeps! I love them and want them to enjoy this cinnamonny, mapley goodness. But then the little devil on the other shoulder said "but you know how you like to have a few things in your arsenal cute little recipe box that are your secret recipes that you impress and dazzle with everytime  you make them." This went on for hours! Okay, I'm being dramatic. It lasted about 45 seconds until it occurred to me its unlikely any of the hundreds dozens five of you will ever actually be at my house for breakfast. Oh yeah, I also got it from another blog so technically I can't claim it as my own miraculous creation anyway!

So, without further delay, I present to you Cinnamon Bun Pancakes! And the best part...since I did find it on one of my favorite blogs How Does She? I can simply provide all of you with a handy little linky. How cool is that? I don't even have to retype the recipe! I love finding recipes on blogs that I can share with my peeps but can just link to and don't have to retype or rewrite, I'm always afraid I'll mistype one little measurement and the whole thing will be off and you'll think "ewww, why does she think this was so great" and...what's that? Oh right. I promised no further delay! Cinnamon Bun Pancakes & Maple Icing Syrup! You're welcome! (Trust me, you WILL thank me)!

Happy Saturday everyone! Go STATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment