Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meal Planning Monday...on a Tuesday!

Well, yesterday certainly got away from me! I was home with Maycen. Is it just me or do "kids these days" seem like they have the day off from school a TON! Unfortunately Mayce was fighting a tummy ache and, despite trying desperately to play outside with some friends, ended up in bed for much of the afternoon and evening. She woke up this morning and very convincingly told me that her tummy was "feeling better...and I'm not just saying that because its music day"...I'm crossing my fingers I don't get a call from the school nurse!


We had a fantastic weekend that I'll tell you all about tomorrow!


Monday: I tried a new recipe. It wasn't good. I won't even bother telling you about it!


Tuesday: I don't know. Really. I haven't even thought about it until this moment. Any suggestions?


Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner! This is becoming a little tradition and the kids love it. Most weeks Paul is working so its just me and the munchkins but Paul has tomorrow night off so he'll get to take part! I'm thinking chocolate chip pancakes this week!


Thursday: Steaks on the grill, pasta salad, asparagus! I am getting a little tired of the grill, but I know before too long I'll be wishing we could get to it through all of the snow...so I'm taking advantage of it!


Friday: Free for all since I teach kickboxing at 6:30


Saturday: Beefburgers (ground beef & chicken gumbo) & french fries


Sunday: Spaghetti


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment