Monday, October 25, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Wow, what a weekend! Or more appropriately, what a football game! I can't lie, I'm still basking in the glory of victory. As a Cyclone fan these sorts of wins have been few and far between. To enjoy them in consecutive seasons, well, it really feels like the program is finally moving in the right direction!

Of course, there were another 46 hours and 10 minutes this weekend that did not involve Iowa State beating Texas! That time was spent relaxing, cleaning, playing outside and grocery shopping. My kind of laid back weekend. Good thing too, because the one coming up will be a doozy, packed full of fun events! More on that later in the week!

On this week's menu:
Monday: Left-over chili. We might throw it over some hot dogs or baked potatoes - haven't decided for sure yet.

Tuesday: I'm headed to a reunion dinner with my friends that I graduated with last year, so daddy is on his own. I'm guessing he's headed to Grandma & Grandpa's...or maybe they are coming to our house!

Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner! French toast this week!

Thursday: Cheese-Stuffed Meatloaf. I have been dieing (dying? diing?) to try this recipe from my friend Ananda at The Home Diva. Its finally going to be cold enough!

Friday: Paul & I are going to a friend's annual Halloween party Friday night, so the kiddos will either be at a grandparents house or with a sitter!

Saturday: Papa Murphy's Jack-O-Lantern pizza that I will grab on my way back into town from Ames (Go STATE!) and we will pop in the oven after Trick or Treating! I've never had Papa Murphy's before, but here its good!

Sunday: Paul will be leaving us for a week on Sunday afternoon, so it will be just the kiddos and I. Not sure yet what we'll do. I don't think I can get away with breakfast for dinner every night for a week!

Make it a great Monday friends! After today the weather is going to be drastically cooler and fall is definitely in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment